Hello from Moneyman

Moneyman
    Level 1
    Level 1

Hello from Moneyman

Post by Moneyman on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:34 pm

JKA Name: Moneyman

Brief History: I've been playing JKA for about 5 years now, only in the past 2 years have I taken it serious. I used to be the co-leader of clan called Dark Union, which merged with SnJ several months ago. I owned and maintained the clans server for 8 months before the clan merged. I don't belong to any clan at the moment, although I'm a student at the School of War.

Interests: Saber combat, physics, and theory. I love everything about Jedi Academy and have come to the conclusion that is the most dynamic and advanced multi-player sword fighting game currently in existence. I have a deep interest in the technical aspects of how the JKA game engine works. Although I primarily play on MP servers and have the most experience with JA+'s combat system, I'm still very interested in base combat and the physics behind it. I heard this school specializes in base, so I hope to learn some things about it while I'm here.

So yea, that ends my little intro. I hope to drop by and visit you guys ingame when my internet gets working again. I wish your school the best of luck with its continued growth.

EDIT: You guys still use the standard t3home map right? Or has there been a recent update of this map(I downloaded it about 9 months ago)?
    Kronos
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Hello from Moneyman

Post by Kronos on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Welcome to the Terminative 3 forums, enjoy your stay! I happen to be from Canada and 19 as well :D

I believe your version of the map is up-to-date, if not, make sure to update it from the downloads section ::smile::

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:52 am