Greetings.

OhSnap
    Level 1
    Level 1

Greetings.

Post by OhSnap on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:27 am

Hello there, I'm John, but my usual nickname is "OhSnap". I just got back into JK:A after a 6 month break, so I might be a bit rusty.
    I'm also from the UK and I'm 19 years old, if that matters.

I came here by myself to be honest, I went to the TFFA server and the CTF server and played some. Decided I should just apply for the guild that hosted them.

If I have to apply in a specific sort of way, just tell me. I just went here because I didn't see any posts about it. (It might be that I stopped looking after a minute or two)
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Greetings.

Post by Hugo on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 am

Oh hi there, welcome. We saw you connecting, but were busy with a class, and just passworded the server. Hehe. To be clear. We do not support all the servers you played on. But we listed them under JK3 servers, because a lot of people in here play there anyhow. And it's a good start, for starters (the hardcore TDM servers are for example not listed).

Either way, welcome ::smile::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OhSnap
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by OhSnap on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:40 pm

Yeah, I got a little mad when I got kicked without an answer. But I'm more or less a "nobody" so I guess it happens.
    Kaldor
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Kaldor on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 am

Sorry about that. If we knew who you were, you'd have participated. We always password the server, but we forgot this time. So, when we saw someone connecting our first thought was "hurry up and password it so nobody interferes".

Welcome to Terminative 3, and sorry about the misunderstanding ::smile::

Edit: Regarding your original questions.

We're not a Clan, Team, Guild or anything like that. We're a JKA community set up in an "Education Centre" type environment. We're here to help players learn to play the game and provide them with a network of players to get in contact with. If you want to get into TFFA or CTF, we can gladly lead you in the direction of some clans there if you wanted that. And as always, anybody registered on this site can attend Hugo's classes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:54 am