New dynamic Mumble server hosted by Hugo

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

New dynamic Mumble server hosted by Hugo

Post by Hugo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello all,

Since the free mumble server we got at UKgame seems to be too instable and at the moment totally offline. I spend all night setting up a new Mumble server. The new IP is: 94.209.6.121 port: 64738, pw: te3. I am running this on one of my machines. During classes, exams and meeting it will be online for sure. I got my machine running all day, so it will be there 95% of the time. If it's not, then try connecting to an empty server on the 'Internet'. Peaceclan and thejediacademy also got a good TS2 / 3 server and jkasiege has got a nice ventrilo server. I'm sure you guys will be able to keep contact. You can always bug us on IRC.

Enjoy the new server scratch What a Face

Hugo

ps: When connected click on "self" -> "register" in the upperbar of the Mumble client. We will be able to set special admin, moderator or other powers for you then ::smile::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kaldor
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: New dynamic Mumble server hosted by Hugo

Post by Kaldor on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm

bounce bounce bounce

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:07 am