Update 6th of August

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Update 6th of August

Post by Hugo on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Hai there, I'll keep it quick. I changed the forum structure of the classes. So that we have room to post classnotes, personal topics, feedback and quick notes for students / discussion (class talk, so to say). I also added a new question part to the EC forum in which everyone can ask any question they like. It's public (so viewable for everyone). Therefore be careful with what you ask, and respect the forum rules / guidelines. Lok will further renew the server (costs money), so thx vmuch for that ::smile:: That way we can keep doing classes and play around. I'll update the serverpage (trackers) sometime soon again (same goes for the Texas server, which is currently offline, Kaldor is working on that). All goes vwell further. So that'll be it.

Keep on gaming ::coool:: ::thumbsup::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Update 6th of August

Post by Hugo on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:08 am

Oh, and also the starters information has been updated. Me and Kaldor added a download / install post and I updated the classes information. So that people know exactly how it works. If you are new and just started taking classes. It's recommended to re-read some of that ::smile::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:12 am