Please use IRC boys and girls :)

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Please use IRC boys and girls :)

Post by Hugo on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:03 am

Just a reminder to all of you (especially new people):

I know there are about 4 - 6 new players planning on joining in on classes. But still I never see them on the IRC channel. So please, join in on IRC (and on Mumble when classes are going on). Preferably just idle on IRC when you are online. So we can always contact each other. You will have instant help and support when you got a question and you will always be up to date when there are problems or when changes happen. You can also contact each other much more easily, to train and play with other students and knights. I can not really take people seriously when they are still not using IRC after a two or three classes. So please, use IRC (just always be online there) and Mumble during classes (or if you like to hang there using voice-chat, go ahead). Why not Mumble all the time? Answer: Mumble isn't always online. The IRC channel IS always online ::smile::

Thx and gl, Hugo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kaldor
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Please use IRC boys and girls :)

Post by Kaldor on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 am

Obligatory:

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 am