Hello

Frogg
    Level 1
    Level 1

Hello

Post by Frogg on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 pm

I am Frogg. I came on a T3 in hopes of learning and practising saber combat. But what mostly made me come here, was the possibility of playing CTF :>
    Tommy
    Level 5
    Level 5

Re: Hello

Post by Tommy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:31 am

welcome ::smile::
    Kaldor
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Kaldor on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:18 am

hai
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Hugo on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 am

Hello, if you are only here for CTF it might be worthy to check out the ctf starters pack in the download section and join in on #jactf on quakenet (IRC). CTF is dealt with in later stages of the classes we offer. So if you really only want to get involved into CTF. Then you may want to get yourself active in the PUG community. Check out the videos we got online, theory and tritoch's website (see readme starterspack).

You're free to join in in any other classes (basic works) of course too. But we'll mainly focus on things like, movement, timing, sabering, prediction, distances etc. in there at first. CTF is dealt with in the advanced basics classes (although the basics of strafe jumping and gunning are also taught in the basic works. However, these you can also watch back in the demopacks we got for you (see download section).

Be aware that getting into CTF takes some effort. You have to download files, set configurations, scripts and watch pugs actively and get to know people. I recommend you check out the demopack and ctf starterspack ::smile:: and the #jactf channel. There is also a CTF xfire group (check out my xfire profile to find the group). If you got any questions: #terminative3 (IRC, quakenet). Also, check out the exams page -> requirements, to see what we offer and when we deal with CTF and it's aspects ::smile::

Active authorities on CTF here are Ramses, Sil and Tritoch. You can always PM them, or me.
    gl and welcome ::smile::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Hugo on Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 am

I heard you also played JK2 CTF. Well good new for you, JK2 CTF is still active ::smile:: (1.02 and 1.04 I think). Also JK:JA CTF ::smile:: (pw: ctfpug). Also, (since you asked); Sil created the Base_enhanced mod for JKA (server side) and also the SMod (sil's mod) (client side) for JKA (all findable in the ctf starters pack and on his website, see downloads). Check the demopack and the "demo watch" configuration file to also learn more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:24 pm