Technical issues & Tommy's exam!

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Technical issues & Tommy's exam!

Post by Hugo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am

Hello all,

Let's start off with an apology for the past two classes on my side. I'm experiencing some technical issues here with my machines, so the mumble has been down a while, plus I haven't been able to always be there at the classes. I did prepare them though, so don't be affraid, you will still get to know everything we should have been doing. Apperantly the server also has been down for a day or so. But I managed to fix that. Classes will continue as normal next week again. For more info check the weekly classes forums.

Then, for the good news. All congratulate Tommy for passing his level 3 exam here!. I'll keep the topic open for a while, but then probably close it. So make your congratulations now ::smile:: We all agreed that Tommy improved a lot, I appologize also here for the problems with the starting time and technical things during the exam. But we managed to do it eventually ::smile::

I hope that we can deliver a few more exams untill november. In that period also cered - /me still hopes that Malak return quickly - should be back and I think we got a pretty nice selection of players by then, who can take the advanced classes together. So keep up the good work all, and help each other / read and watch your theory.

gl&hf ::coool::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Technical issues & Tommy's exam!

Post by Hugo on Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 pm

update: problems have been fixed. See you guys around and in class ::smile::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tommy
    Level 5
    Level 5

Post by Tommy on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 pm

::smile::

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:08 am