Server configuration (tdm vs t3home2)

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Server configuration (tdm vs t3home2)

Post by Hugo on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Hello all,

Quick update here. To make sure that the server is being used to it's maximum capacity I decided to let it be at tdm (tffa) for a while. It's on the esl config, meaning you can practice for competitive gameplay. When there are classes, the server will be set to the t3home2 map (and if requested custom maps and files will activated on the server). If you feel the need to train on the t3home2 map, you can use /devmap t3home2. The t3 mac donalds server (texas) has also been set to t3home2. Further, you might want to search for the map "kyleball3" in the serverbrowser (ingame). Because I noticed that there are some servers which got the kyleball game (invented and developed by t3 members) set up. For your regular siege or ctf gameplay you can find us on the normal base servers and so on. Check the t3 homepage -> servers, for more info). Or give us a visit on #terminative3 (irc: quakenet).

I am mainly doing this, so that you guys will be able to apply and train what you've learned better. However, ffa and duel are fine for this too. So I might change it again, now and then. For now it's tdm. Also because IGL is being developed and ESL seems to become somewhat more active.

gr. Hugo ::sleepey::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Server configuration (tdm vs t3home2)

Post by Hugo on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Since Kaldor is lazy. It might take some for the mc donalds server to be set up. Also, I forgot what causes the voting bug (can't vote for map because "it doesn't support the current gametype"). Tried a lot of things. But Ill probably ask Sil somewhere today. Just so you all know ::smile::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kaldor
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Kaldor on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Hugo wrote:

Since Kaldor is lazy. It might take some for the mc donalds server to be set up.

all I hear is "bawwww"
    Kaldor
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Kaldor on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:08 am

Update:

Everything should be set up fine. Let me know on IRC if there are any problems.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:17 am