27-12-2011 update

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

27-12-2011 update

Post by Hugo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 am

Hello there, just to update you a bit. Because there has been some confusion lately.

1. At the moment Lok and I can not restart the server because our host is messing around. This means that the server is super laggy at the moment. We are working on fixing this. But it's hard to get through during the holidays.

2. I am still working on my own technical stuff and helping others out at the same time. A.k.a. I am multitasking heavily at the moment. Which causes me to have little or less time and that's also why I sometimes seem to be inactive or do not react.

3. We're in the holiday season. People visit family and are often not available. That also causes inactivity and confusion sometimes.

None the less, we are still on IRC quite often. So if you need any help. Get on! I will really try to get back a.s.a.p. but I can't always focus on classes when I've got lots of other stuff on my mind. My apologies for that. Last but not least; you have all gotten a merry xmas e-mail. If you do not wish to receive those e-mails please adjust your profile settings or let us know. Then we'll delete your account.

For everyone else. Once again, a merry xmas and a happy new year already!
    I'm not sure if there are going to be any classes this week. But if I plan some extra lessons, then you'll find them in the classes section of the forums ::smile::

- Hugo ::elf::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: 27-12-2011 update

Post by Hugo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:15 am

Ah, lok fixed the server ::smile::
    So that's done ::santaz::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:09 am