News news news ! ^^'

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

News news news ! ^^'

Post by Hugo on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Hello there, I've got some things to share:

1. Kaldor has been been added to the management team. Congratulations and good luck!
    2. Kronos has been added to the moderator team. Thanks go to Kronos for having been on the team ::smile::
    3. Kaldor recently earned the lvl 9 instructor status. Congratulate him, here!.
    4. Kaldor created a video tutorial page for us, here!
    5. I'm messing around some with the website, just so you know.
    6. I have not been able to update the downloads yet, sorry.

Also: I updated some webpages (servers) and added a "What's new?" page, now you can see the latest topics with one click. More and more people are finding their way to our IRC and Mumble chat. If you haven't done that yet, please do so ! ::smile::
    Further I am happy to see a lot of newly registered people on the website. Feel free to visit our IRC quakenet chat and our classes / server. We have started to introduce new people again in basic works. The current level 4 students are progressing very well! I'm very glad to see that people are actually learning and improving. With Kaldor on the teaching team now, we'll hopefully get you to a new level of gameplay very quickly!

Hugo - ::annihlihate::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:10 am