Busy busy busy! (upcoming weeks)

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Busy busy busy! (upcoming weeks)

Post by Hugo on Fri May 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Hello anyone who may be reading this ::biggrin::

Kaldor and I are going to be pretty swamped with study work the upcoming weeks, or at least I am. So I will try to be there now and then (which may actually happen again due to the fact that I adjusted my sleep rythem successfully), but if I am not, then sorry. It's most likely due to exams and papers that have to be done. I however am on IRC most of the time, aswell as Kaldor. Catch us there if you got questions.

/me is looking forward to some summer-gaming ::smile::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Busy busy busy! (upcoming weeks)

Post by Hugo on Thu May 31, 2012 12:36 am

OK, I'm going to be REALLY busy the upcoming two weeks. So expect me NOT to be there at any class. But of course you can always check the IRC, I'll idle in there and maybe do a class when I got time. But count on a 85% chance of me NOT being there at all.

sorz ::cryz::

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:07 am