Hi!

Obiwon
    Level 1
    Level 1

Hi!

Post by Obiwon on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Hello I am Obiwon, not a very creative name I know. But it is a name none the less xD. Frogg recommended T3 for me to learn the basics. I am a JA+ player so it may be hard to get used to base again, I look forward to working with you maybe. I noticed the server doesnt have very many people on it when I look.
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Re: Hi!

Post by Hugo on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:35 am

We use the server for classes primarily at the moment. Most of the people here hang around on IRC and Mumble. So be sure to get the clients needed as stated in the "what do I need" tipic, and join in on mumble / irc (I recommend checking Kaldor's tutorials). When teachers notice that there are people online at class times then we'll join in, because the current pool of students isn't that large. Further we also play other games, and got real life things. So that's why. Just a sidenote, we're more than only good for basics. Frogg just left early.

cu on irc ::chicksmiley::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:25 pm