Kyleball3 on JK3files?

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Kyleball3 on JK3files?

Post by Hugo on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Did someone already sent the map and if not, who's gonna sent it?

edit: if you do that, also sent the readme/explanation of the game (in the version 2 .zip).

::nopompom::

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ZantuS
    Level 12
    Level 12

Re: Kyleball3 on JK3files?

Post by ZantuS on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 am

Oh yeah I think I'm supposed to do that. I should have done it already but I've been lazy... :/ Sorry. Can't really find the time to do it tomorrow and I'll be in Russia next monday-->friday... So if anyone else wants to, feel free! (I know it's open source, but yeah, I'd like it mentioned that it was sort of my idea... :D Even though Malak probably did most of the work. :P)
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Hugo on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 pm

ZantuS wrote:Oh yeah I think I'm supposed to do that. I should have done it already but I've been lazy... :/ Sorry. Can't really find the time to do it tomorrow and I'll be in Russia next monday-->friday... So if anyone else wants to, feel free! (I know it's open source, but yeah, I'd like it mentioned that it was sort of my idea... :D Even though Malak probably did most of the work. :P)

Original map by Zantus.
    Upgraded by Malak.

Obviously.

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Hugo on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 am

Suspect

ZantuS
    Level 12
    Level 12

Post by ZantuS on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Reposted everything a minute ago since I'll be off for today and most of tomorrow!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:34 pm