Te pro - tactics (development)

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Te pro - tactics (development)

Post by Hugo on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:11 am

Here are some tactics I just wrote down very quickly. They're for 3o3. But mainly can also be used for 4o4 and such. Then you just got an extra help to pass, boost, heal, distract, energize or kill the enemy / keep the kyle to a place or clear enemies / the goalkeeper.

If you want to, add your own paint tactics in here ::smile:: ::bye::

Last edited by Hugo on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ZantuS
    Level 12
    Level 12

Re: Te pro - tactics (development)

Post by ZantuS on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 am

Too drunk to examine the rest atm, but the first one assumes that the opponents are new to KB, right? :D
    Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Hugo on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 am

ZantuS wrote:Too drunk to examine the rest atm, but the first one assumes that the opponents are new to KB, right? :D

Kinda ye. Basically it shows how to stay on ur side, get rid of the enemies first, then pass the ball , run forward and finish it. Quite basic.
    I also wasn't too much awake when I made it, so you gotta use a bit of imagination :P But main things are there.

drunken

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Hugo on Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 am

Hugo wrote:
    ZantuS wrote:Too drunk to examine the rest atm, but the first one assumes that the opponents are new to KB, right? :D

Kinda ye. Basically it shows how to stay on ur side, get rid of the enemies first, then pass the ball , run forward and finish it. Quite basic.
    I also wasn't too much awake when I made it, so you gotta use a bit of imagination :P But main things are there.

drunken

Guess when people get better. You should start thinking about covering an enemy and trying to get a free spot (as it goes in soccer and such).
    You'll then kinda stick with sum1 but not too much, then they kill you. Trying to get the kyle to a stop and prevent them from shoting it correctly to their teammates.

Yep .. still need a thingy on that too. ::biggrin::

Hugo
    Beyond the living
    Beyond the living

Post by Hugo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 am

I thought about it this afternoon, and [Te]Overflow came with the idea too today.
    The first 2 - 2.5 seconds you spawn you got a protection bubble.
    The goalkeeper can then shoot you to the other side. You can use this in combination with selfkill ::wink::

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:32 pm